Wiley Asia Blog is the forum to connect teachers, researchers, professionals and students in the scientific, technical, medical, business and humanities fields in Asia Pacific. The Wiley Asia Blog is created to share knowledge across all disciplines to help you in your career arc and keep you abreast of the latest development in your professional field.
Wiley Asia Blog provides useful resources including:
- Free Webinars on Publishing and Niche Subject Areas
- Asia Highlights that featured special issues in Asia with most cited articles and free trial
- Useful research workflow tools and resources in research, learning and professional practices
- Funding Trends and other Asia Insights that enhance your job readiness and effectiveness
- Online Interview with Key Opinion Leaders and subjects expertise
- Wiley China Blog is part of Wiley Asia Blog. It includes Chinese contents related to China market, including Chinese webinars, virtual issues related to China and latest news about China.
- We would like to invite you to subscribe to Wiley Asia Blog to get the latest updates related to your interests. You might want to connect with us in Wiley Asia Twitter @WileyAsiaBlog
To engage with the communities, we would like to invite you to guest blog in Wiley Asia Blog to share your knowledge and expertise with the communities in Asia Pacific. To find out more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wiley Asia Health Linkedin Group
Asia Health Linkedin is a forum to share the latest health sciences news and medical research to professionals, doctors and researchers in Asia Pacific.
Through the Asia Health Linkedin, you can access to free webinars, most cited articles, most downloadable medical articles, free trial to medical journals, medical press releases, special and virtual issues in the different medical specialty. The different medical specialty include hematology, allergy, cardiology, evidence based medicine, gastroenterology, hepatology, oncology, geriatrics, infectious diseases, surgery, rheumatology, neurology, transplantation, pathology, respiratory, pediatrics, obstetrics, gynecology, ophthalmology, dermatology, endocrinology, urology, psychiatry, and other medical sciences.
You can network with like-minded researchers, doctors and decision makers in the medical field and learn from them. You can also post medical questions to the group who will share their medical knowledge with you. We would like to invite you to join us in Asia Health Linkedin now at http://linkd.in/AsiaHealth