Published in the British Journal of Pharmacology
The essential guide for all those working in the vital search for new drugs.
Concise overviews of the key properties of over 1,700 established or potential pharmacological targets and their ligands/drug interactions.
Links to the open access knowledge-base of drug targets and their ligands in the official IUPHAR database www.guidetopharmacology.org
- Open access database providing pharmacological, chemical, genetic, functional and pathophysiological data on an expanded set of over 2,700 targets
- Official classification and nomenclature for human drug targets
- Onward links to chemical and omic databases
- Easy to use tables compare related targets
- More than 8,000 ligands, manually annotated with 2D chemical structures or amino acid sequences, nomenclature and clinical information for approved drugs
- Database updated quarterly
Cite the Concise Guide in your articles to permanently associate your work with ‘state of the art’ data at publication.
The permanent point-in-time record. BOOKMARK IT NOW